THINK Financial will only disburse mortgage advance funds via wire transfer.
To obtain funds, please fax all required documentation no later than FIVE BUSINESS DAYS PRIOR TO THE FUNDING DATE. All documentation should be fully complete and legible. If documents have not been received, conditions have not yet been fully satisfied, or if funding is required and there are less than two full business days to disburse funds, additional fees may apply, and/or the funding will be delayed.
Interest will accrue on the funds advanced from the Funding Date. If the funds cannot be disbursed on the Funding Date, please contact THINK Financial for further instruction.
The insurance policy must include the mortgage clause of the Insurance Bureau of Canada with first loss payee as follows:
Computershare Trust Company of Canada
C/O True North Mortgage Inc.
P.O. Box 351 Station C
Kitchener, ON N2G 3Y9
Pre-Funding Contact Information
Phone: 587.352.8517 Fax: 877.244.0834
Post-funding Contact Information
Phone: 587.352.85175 Email: email@example.com
Fax: 403.398.6895 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statutory Declaration - Owner Occupied
- ID Verification Form
- Solicitor Request for Bridge Funds
- Solicitor Interim Report and Request for Funds
- Solicitor Final Report
- Solicitor Banking Info
- Fire Insurance Authorization
- Solicitor's Undertaking to Pay Debts
- Guarantor Statement for I.D. deficiency
- New Home Buyer Protection Act Declaration
- The Works - Standard Mortgage Terms (AB)
- The Skinny - Standard Mortgage Terms (AB)
- Charge Mortgage of Land (AB)
- The Works - Standard Mortgage Terms (SK)
- The Skinny - Standard Mortgage Terms (SK)
- Land Titles Act Mortgage Form (SK)
- The Works - Standard Charge Terms (ON)
- The Skinny - Standard Charge Terms (ON)
- Charge/Mortgage of Land (ON)